Can Plant Medicine iBoga Help In Psychotherapy For Depression and Mood Disorders?
Yupe, you become your own therapist on a iBogaine treatment!
One ibogaine treatment session has been described as "10 years of psychoanalysis in a single night".
It can also help
- PTSD, Complex PTSD
- processing childhood trauma
- loss and grief
- learning forgiveness & peace
- unprocessed or repressed memories & experiences
- facing fears & phobias
- bringing the subconscious to the conscious
- perspective into one's deeper programs & thought patterns
Forms of depression, anxiety and trauma influence the lives of us all at some point of our lives. This is all part of the human condition. From the Shamanic View of Mental Illness by Stephanie Marohn (featuring Malidoma Patrice Somé): "A common thread that Dr. Somé has noticed in “mental” disorders in the West is “a very ancient ancestral energy that has been placed in stasis, that finally is coming out in the person.”...thus, mental disorders are spiritual emergencies, spiritual crises, and need to be regarded as such to aid the healer in being born..."if these ancestors are not healed, their sick energy will haunt the souls and psyches of those who are responsible for helping them.”...in indigenous cultures all over the world, young people are initiated into adulthood when they reach a certain age. The lack of such initiation in the West is part of the crisis that people are in here, says Dr. Somé. He urges communities to bring together “the creative juices of people who have had this kind of experience, in an attempt to come up with some kind of an alternative ritual that would at least begin to put a dent in this kind of crisis.”
In addition, iBoga is used to treat PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, dementia, Alzheimer’s, eating disorders and many numerous other mental, emotional, spiritual and physical disorders. iBoga can help to address the root cause of the disorder as well as cleaning the mind of it’s unwanted and limiting negative programming, restoring you to the clarity of your pre-trauma or pre-addictive state. A complete mind, body, spirit ‘reset’ is often described.
It can eliminate the initial emotional pain that may have caused you to seek painkillers, alcohol, sleeping pills, anti-depressants, binge eating or other hard drugs. Your emotional body is temporarily relieved so that you can witness and process past traumas in a near-instant without getting caught up in old triggers and fears. Some say that taking journeys with other plants medicines for ten years would not be equal to one iBoga journey. "iBoga took me away from a cycle of self (and my loved ones) destruction. It gave me the chance to reset my existence as a human being." Anonymous, TheIbogaineDossier.com.
iBogaine has been found to increase levels of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor, or GDNF, which promotes the survival and replenishment of many types of neurons. A single dose of ibogaine can increase GDNF expression for weeks, depending on dosage. Ibogaine is also highly lipophilic and remains in body fat for months, gradually being released, further extending its influence on GDNF expression.
01. Ibogaine facilitates the deep exploration of one’s own persona and mind. The investigation is carried out by the user themselves, allowing them to choose and control what they want to deal with. Nobody knows you like you know yourself!
02. The use of iBogaine has been found to provide the majority of users with the ability to explore and openly talk about previously undisclosed and repressed personal problems. This effect has been shown to last for at least a week or so, with many users reporting a continued/ongoing ability to objectively assess and discuss deeply rooted issues.
03. In an iBogaine experience, the body is physiologically and chemically open so that when the memory comes and it is re-experienced viscerally, the chemical correlation of the insight are also experienced physiologically. Ibogaine is able to unlock the door to the unconscious mind and can assist in the healing of depression, clearing phobias and fears, and other personality disorders.
04. iBogaine can offer the chance to revisit childhood and other past memories, providing the opportunity to meet/reconnect/make peace with people that have died.
05. iBogaine also works to rebalance the brain chemistry and level out dopamine, serotonin, endorphins, adrenaline etc. to a pre-addicted state/pre anti-depressants.
iBogaine Thailand is not in a position to offer a diagnosis or to determine if you are suffering from a mood disorder. That is in your hands to determine and examine it with your doctor. However an iBogaine therapy treatment can effectively induce a level of mental clarity which in turn helps relieving the depression and anxiety symptoms completely and directly, offering powerful insight for you to access fundamental understandings. Hence, achieving meaningful degrees of relief.
For a transformative iBogaine session in a safe, holistic, therapeutic & beautiful environment which we provide please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org